Your privacy is important to Birth Languages. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Birth Languages collects, and the ways in which Birth Languages uses that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Birth Languages may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, email address, due date, and address);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including payment history);
- any other information that you send to Birth Languages.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Birth Languages may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Birth Languages discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Birth Languages may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all.
SECURING YOUR INFORMATION
Birth Languages will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Birth Languages will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences via your profile page or by contacting Birth Languages via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
This website contains links to other websites. Birth Languages is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
CONTACT BIRTH LANGUAGES
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to: 11 Hope Road | Suite 111-118 | Stafford, VA 22554.